DXDF60II Pillow-Bag Packaging machine
The process of measuring, bag-making, filling, sealing,printing and cutting can be done automatically.
The packaging machine can pack many kinds of material such as grain, powder, liquid and tablet, etc.
Various Laminate Film, for example: Polypropylene / Polythene, Polyester/Aluminium foil/Polythene,Polyester/Aluminium-plating/Polythene, Nylon/ Polythene，Polyester/Polythene,etc.
1. Adopts CPU to control each function states, and setup the man-machine conversation interface.
2. The Double channel temperature of the horizontal and vertical is controlled by intelligent temperature controlling device.
3. Intelligent photo cell orientation, transform discretionarily between the light/shade. Strongly anti-jamming, when two bags can’t catch up with the upper mark the machine will stop and give an alarm.
4. The packaging speed can be adjusted continuously within specified range. Orientation open mouth and stop.
5. The bag-making has high precision. Easily Operation and maintain.
6. Measurement adopts adjustable cup method,which is accorded with the national measurement standard.
Powder kind: Milk powder, bean powder, condiment, humid pesticide powder, etc.
Pouch length: 50～140 mm；
Pouch width: 50～100 mm；
Packing speed: 40～60 Bag/min（Depend on the material and specifications）；
Filling Capacity：10～150 ml；
Power consumption: Approx. 1.24 Kw / AC380V；
Dimension: 780 mm（L）X 570 mm（W）X 1650 mm（H）；
Weight: Approx.230 Kg
1.The above machine may be equiped with hot stamp imprinting machine.
2.It is choice to be shaking matter-delivering mechanism.
3.The machine that has special bag-size or measuring requirement can be devised and produced specially.
Every machine before ship will pass every exam.
The materials are choosing carefully and qualities have to be great one.
Then every part is exam when it is finish. Any inaccuracy part must be thrown away as rubbish.
When the machine finish, the engineer will adjust every system well and make good product.
Our company gets the ISO9000 certification.
|Packaging & Shipping：|
The workplace: followed by machining workshop, welding workshop, assembly workshop, the shipping department, warehouse.